Crazy Yarn Herd Blend


3 ply DK
250 yds
3.5 oz

8 in stock

SKU: BA-23-DK1 Category:


What is Crazy Yarn? Well, it’s a way to make sure we use all the fleece we send to th mill for processing. Inevitably there is leftover fleece after every yarn run. In this case it contains 75% alpaca and the other 25% is a blend of bamboo, merino and sari silk. We just run it until it’s gone so you never know what the skeins are going to look like. Colors, speckles, who knows. This yarn is really fun for making scarves, gloves, hats, and even sweaters. It is a friendly DK weight and priced to sell. Base color ranges from brown to grey to rust but all would blend well together.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Crazy Yarn Herd Blend”